Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen.

13 items in my Hotmail in basket!
(With thanks to Blondie for the idea!)

1.FW: How well do you know me?
2.[Eater's Digest] Spring Pick a Chef is Here
3.Fibromyalgia Relief, “D” Helps Babies, Sleep/Weight Gain, Quick Tofu Stir-Fry and more!
4.Mystery Book Club-Commission-4
5.Understsanding XML- Reinventing Wheels
6.Up to 50% off Canada. Low fares to international and sun destinations.
7.Important news from Spring conference 2008 - Nouvelles importantes de la Conférence du printemps 2008
8.Who you are makes a difference.
9.Awesome April Offers
10.Forgot Email Password
11. Friday April 11, - Jane's house - CONFIRMATION
12. Get a Free Gift from Chatelaine!
13.Fwd: guiness dip

4 comments:

Rudy said...

mmmmm guinness dip.

Yummy.

9.Awesome April Offers

Just what does April have to offer? heh, I didn't know that about you (refer to #1) LMAO

Anonymous said...

I just stole Blonde and your idea for thirteen on thursday...thanks,

L
tired,heading for the tub and bed...

Anonymous said...

Hot mail is where I send all the *lists* other subscription type stuff. It is surprising what shows up some time Rudy.
Yes! Guiness dip is yummy! Great with those low salt/ and no salt potato chips!
aww poor Lil... still sick. must stop running and use the endorphins to cure cold rather than to keep the engine humming.

M

blondie said...

Hey girlfriend,

I think I know you pretty well but you should put up a quiz. I had one on my other blog a long time ago. I will hunt it down so I know where to send you to make it. It is fun to see how well people do know you.

Whomever is Understsanding XML needs to go back to proofreading school. LOL!

Canada is on sale for 50% off? Is that the whole of Canada or just portions?

I hate it when I forget my passwords. VERY annoying.

Great list, girlfriend.

love, hugs and prayers,
~ b