Thursday, September 28, 2006

13 on Thursday

May as well get into the blog tradition.  Blogs are only what?  a few years old and they have traditions?  or should they be patterns?
 
13 things for the weekend!
 
1. Need to get the financials written down for the expert to review.   
2. Have an appointment scheduled with the therapist.
3. Need to get the summer clothes dry cleaned and moved to the other closet.
4 Transfer the winter clothes to the bedroom closet.
5. Get the letter written to overthrow the parish priest.
6. Plan meals for next week.
7. Call Handyman Hotline to get those other 13+ things fixed.
8 Call the window guy to deal with the window.
9. Laundry
10 Ironing
11 Call the rebel teen ( another story)
12.Call friend about the  scrapbooking day mid October.
13 Relax, watch a movie or two, drink the Viennese wine in the elegant Viennese glass that cost half a paycheque!
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come your t-13 wasn't here this morning? And is there something amis with your template again?

Here is my 13 on T.

words or phrases I say often.
(Perhaps TOO often.)

1. WTF?
2. Seriously.
3. That's Awesome.
4. You sure you are getting up? (seriously, are you getting up, Jen?)
5. What do you want for dinner? (I love the answer which is usually, "I don't know, what do you want?)
6. Coffee...I need coffee.
7. Fine.
8. Bite me!
9. Oh Yeah!
10. bastards!!
11. I already fed you. (said to kitten many times every evening as he tries to convince me that I have NOT yes given him tuna )
12. I need a drink.
13. I'm tired.


Love ya!
skupper

Anonymous said...

Relax, watch a movie or two, drink the Viennese wine in the elegant Viennese glass that cost half a paycheque!

Sounds just like the thing to do!!

Mind you, window man sounds like #1, before the cold weather!!!!

Lily in the Bay

MarieA said...

yeah... Skup... template is messed. Trying to fix it as I type!

Lily!!! welcome! You'er soooo right about the window. It's been broken since March. I shake my head. I am taking matters into my own hands. Come visit again would you? I'd be interested in hearing how things are in your part of the world. Has ANYONE DB'd successfully? Anyone at all?
Marie aka... T