Monday, March 14, 2005

This and that.

The spouse is out tonight. It's hang out with the lads night. The lads who are young enough to call him "dad" if they chose to!. sigh. So might as well get a few notes up on the board. A little of this... a little of that today.

Had an email from someone who used to be a major poster at the Divorce Busting site. We used to chat a lot. He's moved on. I've moved on.. but every now and again I hear from him. He tried connecting with a woman - swore eternal love and a week later... the whole damn thing was over and he was sounding like he had dropped the bomb and pulled all the usual phrases we hear from the those who say they want out. Plus ca change...

Interestingly, there have been more than few connections made between men and women from the DB site. As far as I am aware..... none of them have come to anything... but the virtual gossip mill was a ton of fun. My friend was no exception.

It would appear that others have taken up the work. Like there is so much of this bad marriage thing going on that the more there are out there willing to help, the better I say.
Royce used to be at the DB site. But there was a time at that board that people were being shut down left right and centre. It was kind of weird. I guess the person running it felt threatened or something. I hear a lot about the freedom of speech in the USA, but it appears they don't really mean it if someone is feeling competition, threatened by competition or just doesn't like what you have to say.
Enough... my point is... Royce used to be a guy we all loved to hear from on our little posts. He had a lot of good sense. Still does. Guess what... he has his own web site, board and book too! Good on him! Several of the smart ones defected to Relationship Resource
http://rrr.kimcm.dk Check it out. A bit of a different style, lots of good people who will coach you through anything. I should go and post a few myself given my round of negative thinking these past few weeks

That plus a couple of hand banging sessions with my therapist. Haven't see her in a couple of years, but I know she would make time for me if I asked her to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey MarieA ~
How are things goin? Would love to hear how you are holding up.

love ya,

~ SWL

http://cissy.bonnellworks.com/