Thursday, September 24, 2009

Moving On to the Restructuring Phase

As I am making changes physically to the house, I believe it's also time to make changes mentally and away from spousal ennuie - which should not define me any longer - I need to move it along to something else. A new adventure and conversation on what it's like to start over again. Me and the millions of other bloggers who are doing the same thing for whatever reason.

So no doubt XSU will continue to play a hapless role in the writings of Marie, but they won't be structuring the what and the how. It's up to me now.


So I am ennuied no longer and am restructuring my life and ergo.... I have decided to move along and start to do a whole lotta restructuring
a how to guide or not, for the next phase of my life. Feel free to join in and read along and see what's going on as I move through to the next exciting page of the book of my life. I thank you for reading and hope you will continue along with me.






No comments: