Tuesday, September 08, 2009

On the road.... AGAIN

Well... really in the air.  I'm heading out for my annual international conference, starting again with a meeting in London and then heading to Oslo, Norway.   I had hoped to spend the weekend in Denmark with friends but the travel gods who control schedules are working against me.  Oh well... Denmark, Norway... either works for me.

Rebel Junior and Frenchy the exchange student will be at XSU's place.  I am told by Rebel that he doesn't even have any beds yet.  Should be fun for the girls.  And not my problem.

I have to say I am looking forward to the break.  This single parenting thing is exhausting.  I finally had it one evening and told RJ if she wanted to go out she'd have to get her dad to bring her home.  And he did.

Renos are going well.  I am more than half way done.  The before and after pictures will probably go on my new blog, once I get a minute to get that all organized

If I don't get a chance to post from Europe I'll be back on the 19th of September.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be safe. Have fun. Take lots of photos. See ya when you get back.

love and hugs,
~ b

Anonymous said...

Have tons of fun.

19th I will be in training down in blondie land then I will take a week vacay at the "south house"

can't wait to see the before and after pics

~R

Calories and Coffee said...

That's so awesome! Have a geat time!!

Lily on the Road said...

bring back presents!!! LOL