Thursday, September 17, 2009

A short note from the road.

A short note from the road. Norway is a beautiful country. I had planned on uploading at least a couple of images but the hotel connection I am using in the business centre has blocked the ports I need to upload from my card. So annoying. For now, you'll have to accept my word that fjords, countryside and city are spectacular.

The work goes well too. I have a new appreciation for men dressed in the European style. The cut of the suits look very very good. I don't know what it is but I find it very attractive. Warning - Mrs Robinson comments coming next -
I have been enjoying the young men at the meeting. One in particular - a very gorgeous Danish specimen with a Don Johnson day old kind of beard thing and the most amazing blue eyes has me day dreaming when the speeches and presentations start to wane. Oh my... I could just eat this man up! He's my favourite suited specimen. Today he showed up in - swoon - jeans and a lovely dress shirt which now has me thinking that the suited look was merely an appetizer to the main event. NOTE - drop cougar image in here!

The above paragraph demonstrates my need I believe for um... something a little more substantial in the man department, but I will need to do something about this predilection for men under 35. But as we girls say... "Nothing wrong with looking at the dessert menu. You don't have to pick to enjoy."

2 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

So glad you are able to get some work done! snicker....

Lucky, lucky you, I've never been to that part of the world, but I understand it is gorgeous. True to about European / Scandinavian men, vs our N. A. Men, (sorry not including you Rudy), our N.A. men have really let themselves go and have NO sense of fashion what.so.ever!!!!

Anonymous said...

well, I could use some toning up but I am not under 35 anymore either.

Glad you are having a good time M. Don't bring home any unwanted specimens heh ;-)

~R