Monday, August 28, 2006

It's in the cards....

When we were at our family reunion, my uncle hired a psychic... a tarot card reader. She was awesome... she had a gentle way about her that was not what I had ever expected someone like that to be. I was quite taken with her. We only had about ten minutes a piece with her, but she struck a chord with me. I wanted to hear more. Tonight was that night.

We spent some time discussing the rebellious teen. That's a whole other blog that one.
We moved on to the spouse... ah the spouse.... The interesting thing with this reading was that it confirmed for me what I had already known and what I had already decided, but needed that other force, or "objective" person to tell me. So with Saturn in the 10th house and Mars shadowing Venus, it would appear that the spouse is afraid, he deals with emotions he can't handle through arrogance and pride, and would rather fall on the sword than seek help.

She said we would be friends. And ya know... as much as this man makes a terrible husband, I suspect that being his friend would be okay. I mean we've got these kids, and he's never gonna be out of my life nor I out of his, so friends ..... has to work.

She told me I would never be alone... that's huge. She told me that the spouse is seriously afraid of being alone, even though when he talks, he claims that being alone is all he wants. hmmm

( I do have another friend who told me my future holds a Mustang GT and a 35 yr old hot guy) now that's psychic!

She also told me that the friend who is now not speaking with me... the friendship that blew up in my face, will come around. That his problem was that he has a serious crush on me and couldn't handle it. perhaps... perhaps not... thought she said the cupid cards were everywhere... ... whatever I'll start with speaking civilly to each other.

Okay... the cards are the cards, shuffle another way and who knows what they would have said. In spite of my own faith, I'll take any kind of positive look right now. It wasn't all roses, she mentioned conflict... no surprise...

How does this stuff work? Where does this kind of intuitiveness come from? I'll take it for now. Any port in a storm ya know?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you have more to consider. I like that she feels you will remain friends with your X. I have told "g" many times that I wish that my X and I could be friends. I just dont see it ever happening. He's a narcissistic jerk and there isn't much I can do to combat that. He has, in the past, suggested that we meet for coffee, be friends, etc. The problem is that this is all based on making him look good, not for the good of the children. Go figure, eh?

As far as the "other", it can't hurt to attempt civility. Where it goes from there, who knows?

And I will warn you about the 35 y/o men with mustang gts. I am just saying. (and hoping that I am not the one who told you about them! *giggle*)

Cards. I wonder what is in MY cards.

*hugs*

MarieA said...

hey doll... http://mysticmoon.ca...
she was fabulous... oh... I have an internet tarot site somewhere... let's chat and try it together some evening...
:-)