Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to reality

Back in town. Still on vacation. Two days left. I have lots of pictures. See me on Facebook for the full or most of the story.

I have prepared the tally to share the cost of this one with XSU because it involved the exchange student. He was over here yesterday to pick up RJ's laptop. I think she's overloaded it and it has run out of memory - cuz it's not working at all. Doesn't XSU come into the house - after knocking on the door at least- and come make himself comfortable at the kitchen table. WTF? My lovely red DELL was out and XSU had computer envy. heh heh heh. I believe he was rather surprised. whatEV!

I had signed over a drug plan cheque to him as he had paid for some of Rebel's meds. Well, as I knew, but he wouldn't listen, his bank wouldn't accept the cheque from him because I am no longer "known" to his accounts. "Very inconvenient," he said, "very inconvenient." Again I say whatEV!

The trip was pretty good. The girls enjoyed themselves though I am concerned about RJ's growing selfishness and "all about me" atttitude. I just don't know what the right way is to handle her on this. I am not at all impressed. We had a couple of "moments" that had me wanting a scotch or seven. I will mention them to the father and see if can have some kind of chat with her, but he too has his shelfish moments and I am not sure he'll be much help. However it must be duly noted.

I am back into the basement to get a bunch of stuff moved as I am having insulation sprayed into the "headers" tomorrow R24 here we come.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Yeah, interactions with the X's is still an exercise in stupidity. They don't get smarter in our absence. Too bad if it is inconvenient. Caring about convenience stopped before the ink dried.

Glad it was a fun trip.

Have fun hanging out with the "studs"

~R

Lily on the Road said...

So, is JR living with XSU? That'll be a reality check for sure, LOL...did he get a phone, no, really I don't care, just thought I'd ask....

*Caring about convenience stopped before the ink dried.*, oh Rudy you have such a great way with words....

MarieA said...

oh no JR and her exchange student EX are with me - for now.

Yep... he finally got a phone. A couple of his friends are calling me for the number - AS IF! I just say he never gave me the number. It's not a lie - I got the number from Rebel not him - she says batting her eyes all innocent like.

Anonymous said...

It IS the truth. You didn't say you didn't have the number, you said he didn't GIVE you the number.

If he didn't give it to you then he must not want you passing it out. LOL

HELLO!!! we're divorced, I am no longer the manager of his affairs.

It's fun telling his friends to get lost isn't it? heh

~R