Thursday, October 12, 2006

13 on Thursday Today's topic....

Why am I Procrastinating? And other thoughts.
1. It's a separation after 23 years of marriage.... it ain't easy! yes but it's been thought about for AT LEAST 2 years now.
2. It's just easier not to think about it. THEN he does something really assinine , thoughtless, without regard, and I think.. "really girl... this is ENOUGH!"
3. The kids... okay.. rebel teen not really a kid and the tweeny... well.. this can't be healthy really. I know this.
4. Christmas is coming.... oh yeah... didn't I say last year... NOT another one like this?!
5. The paperwork. Still working on financials... oy!
6. The house.... It's always the house
7. Better the devil you know.... ( you gotta be kidding!)
8. He might put up a fight... well... he's gonna do that anyway
9. Haven't found a lawyer I like. well... really... does any one really LIKE their lawyer??!
10. What will the neighbours think? who cares... really... half the wives on the block have kicked thier spouses out!
11.
I got nothin. ..... any one? Feel free.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

11.the uncertainty wreaks havoc on your emotions.
12.you feel you should find a way to make this work. (sweetie, its not working though.)
13.you are tired, so very tired.


whatcha think?

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

My T-13:

things I do while my i-net is down.

1. whine.
2. phone the cable company.
3. drink.coffee.water.beer.water.starbucks creme liquor.water. Lack of i-net drives me to drink.
4. peruse the growing stack of catalogs that have been delivered to make Holiday shopping so much easier.
5. play spider solitaire. two decks. w/o i-net its all I have patience for.
6. reload my homepage.
7. feel thankful that I didn't bit the bullet and have cable phone service. (as that would be out as well)
8. check the modem lights hoping to see them ALL green. Green means go, yanno!
9. whine.again.
10. plan blog posts for when i-net is back up.
11. re-reload my homepage.
12. contemplate my apparent i-net usage dependance. What? Its my window to the world. heh heh!
13. check modem lights again. Its been a few minutes, maybe there is a change.


I may, or may not be around. I-net is totally working on my last nerve.

~ skupper

MarieA said...

yep Skup... you'er right... totally tired- mentally - not physically...
thanks for helping out!
It's interseting how I know all this, but not quite ready to move. Talked a little about this with the C. Expect to spend more time with her on this as I move myself sloooooowly forward.

Marie..