Thursday, October 19, 2006

13 reasons to move a blog .... on Thursday

1. Well... it's all wonky and so by moving it and changing name and URL perhaps the wonkiness will go away.
2. What the heck... not a lot of readers, so why not make doubly difficult and change the name of the blog
3. It's become soooo popular Blogger is worried I am going to crash their network, so change the name and see if people can find you for all this riveting stuff. ( can you see me roll my eyes?)
4. The old blog is not representative of who I am any more... so needed to find a new title and URL.
5. The rebel teen found the blog and has been mentionning it at random times... usually when I ask her to do something... kitchen clean up, quiet time, etc - ummm need to move it.
6. Rebel teen told the Tweeny about the site... hmmm this is getting serious- need to move it.
7. Wondering if Spouse now knows... need to move it
8. So much time on my hands may as well spend time moving things around
9. A certain blonde tech needs a challenge... ask her to try and fix the wonkiness
1o. A certain blonde tech needs more of a challenge... what the hell... ask her to move the ENTIRE blog!
11. Moved it so I wouldn't have to delete it
12. Need to keep writing, and need to keep posting...so change the name ... to protect.... well... me!
13. No blog..... no news! And news is what keeps people connected and sending ME emails!

Don't worry full story on points 5-7 coming soon. This is to get you back into reading mode.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie.

You have been visited by the blonde tech.
I believe that she has (after a consult with HER tech) fixed your template.

I will be back later with my T-13.

hugs,

skupper