Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!


I went to a party on the 28th without the spousal unit. He was to go to another party with "the kids" downtown, but I have not wanted to be part of that crowd. When I received the invitation from a friend at work I jumped at it, and mostly had a great time.

Guys from have a new band and they were playing some great music. The only time I felt as a "one" was during the slow songs when I didn't have a partner to dance with. All I could think of was "get used to this... this is life with out a spouse!" sigh. That's the tough part. The rest... was great fun. A dance partner would be good thing.


What's your favourite Halloween groaner?

What do you call a witch who lives at the beach?
A sand-witch.

Why did the ghost go into the bar?
For the Boos. ( particularly for the wine-y kind of boos!)

Why did the skeleton go disco dancing?
To see the boogy man yeah! do a little dance... sing a little song...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!

Here are my "groaners"

Why do witches use brooms to fly on?
Because vacuum cleaners are too heavy.

What did one ghost say to the other ghost?
"Do you believe in people?"

What is a ghost's favorite mode of transportation?
A scareplane.


BOO!

~skupper

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you went to the party!

I inturn went to a pub and then to see a movie with a friend who's husband just announced that in fact he is involved with someone else....

So, the world just gets crazier...

Don't worry about the slow dances, dance like no one is watching!!!

Talk to you later,
Lily in the Bay