Thursday, November 27, 2008

13 on Thursday.

1.The lawyer who died trying / Honora Finkelstein & Susan Smily.
2.Lawyered to death : a Karen Hayes mystery / Michael Biehl.
3.Lawyers gone bad : money, sex and madness in Canada's legal profession / Philip Slayton
4.Lawyers and the nuclear debate/ edited by Maxwell Cohen and Margaret E. Gouin
5.The lawyer's contract marriage / by Amanda Browning
6.Lawyers / Jack Batten
7.Kill all the lawyers : a novel / by William Deverell.
8.Kill all the lawyers : a Solomon vs. Lord novel / Paul Levine.
9.Kill all the lawyers? : Shakespeare's legal appeal / Daniel J. Kornstein.
10.Shoot the lawyer twice/Michael Bower
11. Lincoln the lawyer/ Brian Dirck
12. Happy Hour is for amateurs: a decade in the world's worst profession/Philadelphia Lawer
13.So, you want to be a lawyer, eh? : law school in Canada / Adam Letourneau.

3 comments:

MarieA said...

doesn't anyone think this list of books is as funny as I do?

Anonymous said...

Hi ya girlfriend.

I find these to be quite hilarious. Especially the fact that there are three different instances of *kill all the lawyers*. HA!

Have you read any of these?

*hugs*
~ b

MarieA said...

I haven't read these but the Philadelphia Lawyer strikes me as interesting. As do all the kill the lawyer novels. This is what came up as I did a search on our public library catalogue.

I had called the mediator to ask what to do with the mega financial declaration document. Did she want it or did the barracuda need it because it's not been "sworn in" as the truth and nothing but the truth document.
The mediator said she'd take it but I had to give it to the lawyer too. Ergo... I pay twice! sigh... and that's what got me started on these thoughts.