Friday, February 27, 2009

All is Well.

Rebel did really well this time with the wisdom teeth. A completely different and better experience that is for sure. She was alert and even more than alert this time. She's now in her room eating Jell-o chocolate pudding and Lipton soup and watching a movie - How The Grinch Stole Christmas.
She has the predictable swelling but none of the weird stuff that went on last year. A big change.

I will be leaving first thing in the morning for my annual scrap and spa. I already had an SOS from the girls... "bring a corkscrew and bottle opener please!" I will of course, rescue them as required.

SU will be at home this weekend at least. He said I should go this evening because he isn't playing hockey. But I didn't sleep well last night, and had a bit of a panic attack bringing Rebel home this evening. That was disconcerting. But I am all right. We also had a flash freeze on the roads this evening - going from a high today of nearly 40F plus a whole lot of rain and it dropped to about 14F in less than 2 hours so there was some serious ice everywhere. I don't particularly want to drive through that though the road reports look good - I don't want to take the chance of a patch of black ice along the way.

I am certain Rebel will be fine. Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers as always

I will now be gone to chop heads off pictures. heh heh heh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Great to hear that Rebel is doing well after her extractions.

Enjoy your weekend lopping heads off of people. {and by people I mean...well....tee hee.}

love and hugs,
~ b

Anonymous said...

ditto!

Lily