Friday, February 20, 2009

Ironic Circles.

I had a message from a friend - same friend who gathers intelligence for me from SU's place of work - the place of work where the fantasy girlfriend is- the same one whose picture SU carries around in his wallet. Remember friends there was a long weekend - over Valentine's Day and I know that the Fantasy Girfriend has a real boyfriend - they get engaged over the weekend! Her Facebook profile photo was changed to reflect her newly engaged status as a couple. Apparently it was all the buzz at work on Tuesday and Wednesday. She will more than likely be leaving that school now for good to live in another town.

Later that Tuesday the teachers at SU's school played a hockey game against the students. SU scored on his own net! It was texted to the Rebel Junior about 30 seconds after it happened.

Ya gotta wonder about that. I *nearly* felt sorry for him. It was Valentine's Day when SU proposed to me. We seem to have come to some kind of ironic circle haven't we?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not played hockey so I don't know how hard or easy it would be to get turned around and shoot the wrong goal but I do believe the theory that his little fantasy world suffered a crushing blow.

Nice red carpet Meez :-)

~R

Anonymous said...

AW. The poor dear. Now who will he obsess about?

I was LOL reading he scored on his own goal but poor Rebel Jr having to be on the receiving end of the aftermath. I hope the text-ers were kind to her.

*hugs*
~ b

HA! Seems I a following Rudy around blogdom tonight.

MarieA said...

oh the texters and RJ were all laughing . It wasn't mean.

SU is proud of hos hockey prowess.. he'd e terribly embarrassed.

It's Oscar night thought I'd take part

Anonymous said...

Oh, look at you, all dressed up in your big girl clothes, very cute!!

Lily...