Monday, May 25, 2009

Busy. Busier. Busiest.

The grass in the yard was starting to look pretty white trashy and the SU finally getting around mowing the lawn. I didn't think the lawn mower was going to start given that this has been the third year in a row that he's left it outside exposed to the winter elements. I've tried using the thing myself but it's pretty temperamental and won't work for me. I don't get it. When he leaves I am going to get a push mower instead of something powered and happily mow that way, unless I pay someone which seems to make a whole lot more sense to me. I am not a great outdoorsy gardening person and would rather do something else. I keep thinking about the whole condo thing but I am not ready for that either.

Rebel has been taking my car a lot - most days I don't mind. Sunday I had forgotten I was going to a friend's for dinner and Rebel had the car. SU asked me if I wanted to use his car, so, what the heck... I took it. Don't like to, but did so anyway. He was busy doing something in the garage- didn't look anything like cleaning up to me so not sure what else is going on in there.

Also deadline for the car switch is coming with the registration due at the end of the month, however I reiterated again that no signed agreement no switch. I am dealing with same issue with the mortgage. The bank has been good about not making us sign another mortgage and letting me go month to month - highly unusual.

I met a women at said friend's dinner last evening whose husband used "the Barracuda" as his lawyer. I could see the anger in her eyes when I mentioned who my lawyer was. Clearly her reputation is well deserved.

I've got a ton of stuff going on this week, a volunteer project at my church and stuff to do for my annual conference which is at the end of the week. I may be even more sporadic than usual in my writings this week.

But never fear.... I have not disappeared just had to leave for a short time.
Thanks for reading.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seriously considered getting a condo. The thought of next to no yard work makes me giddy.

Stick to your guns. No signed agreement means just that. Nothing is set in stone so he can just wait. TOUGH for him. Ay dios mio, pobrecito. {translation: Oh My God. Poor little thing}

I think it is excellent that you snagged the 'cuda. {although that is also what they call their Gino up in Rudy's land. {Gino = Governor in name only}

Take care of yourself. We will wait patiently for your next update.

love and hugs,
~ b