Thursday, August 06, 2009

13 on Thursday

13 Things I have purchased since XSU vacated the premises

1. 1 new lamp
2. 1 new coffee pot - an old fahioned on the stove Corning percolator - consignment store find
3. 2 new doors steel with windows to let in the light - new locks too of course
4. 3 sets of glasses all different styles - consignment store find
5. two dresses; 2 pairs of shoes- new not 2nd hand
6. 5 batteries - remote died; my tv is effed up the channels have disappeared ARGH
7. 7 new windows including two basement windows
8. 1 package smoked salmon Atlantic - had a craving
9. 1 refrigerator
10. 1 stove -electric unfortunately but flat cook top!
11.1 range hood needs to be ducted to outside rather than re circulating into the house
12.1 microwave oven - it *should* pop popcorn
13. 1 bottle Pol Roger champagne.. because I wanted it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent. Moving forward with the things that make you happy is a step towards healing.

*cheers*
~ b

Anonymous said...

excellent on the champagne! Toast the new beginning.

I am jealous of the doors. I want to get some like that too. You will have to send pics

Batteries for the tv remote ;-)

I was amazed at how fast things seemed to cook when I got a new microwave.

~R

Lily on the Road said...

Positive steps in the right direction....good for you.