Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Road Trip

Meez 3D avatar avatars games


Meez didn't have a Niagara Falls image so road trip is as good as it will get. Taking Rebel Junior and her exchange student, already nicknamed "Frenchy" by RJ's friends, to the Falls. She wants to see the Falls by night and through the Maid of the Mist of course. I expect to be back on the weekend.
I don't post my whereabouts on Facebook - too easy to be a target there so if you read here you'll know where I am. I am taking the laptop with because teenage girls can't survive on texting alone apparently. If I am lucky I may even get access to it while we are away.

Renos going well. I am now the proud owner of lots of studs (-; and sheetrock.

3 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

hmmmm, I thought you did mention the falls on FB, however, mom's the word...have a great time and remember, no going over the edge in a barrel okay!

Anonymous said...

Photos. Stories. Entertain us.

Miss you, girlfriend. Hope you are having a lovely time.

~ b

Calories and Coffee said...

Welcome home!