Thursday, September 11, 2008

Brilliant idea that didn't work!

I had a plan. But frankly, I need the Blonde because no matter what I tried to do.... it didn't work.

Since I didn't do a Wordless this week and I couldn't think of a 13 I was going to combine the two and get them up together as a Wordless 13. 13 images telling a story using this piece of jewelry I have that would have been kind of cool. So I have the images but I can't get blogger to cooperate.

So no story, no images no 13.
I will be just as happy as the Blonde when her move is done and she can get back to work! (-:

SU being as jackass-ified as usual, but more so.
He has his lawyer talking to my barracuda about mediation. WhatEV!
He's pretty much done in my opinion. I have my own plans for him that my barracuda is checking on for me.

I have to get packed and run a million errands before I leave for my first business trip since before Rebel got sick. And a good one it is too. I am off to Europe and the UK again. No time for any fun stuff really, but I imagine I can squeeze in a few things.
perhaps next week while I am away and Blondie is up and running again, you might see my Wordless 13. Don't count on me to figure out the secret world of blogger.

She rolls eyes, gets her Sleepy Time tea, powers down the computer, turns the lights off, and goes to bed with her Linda Barnes novel.

2 comments:

Rudy said...

WTFo?!?

blogger IS being a bitch. I posted here a bit ago and nothing resulted.

it could be that I am playing two EVE clients while downloading an EVE client on Karo's computer while Matt is playing WoW while voice chatting with two of his friends while I am text chatting with blondie... all over a dsl hookup but still....

Have fun on your trip. I know you said you didn't have much free time in the schedule but the change of pace and scenery and just getting away for a while will be good for you I am sure.

{hugs}

Anonymous said...

Oh Have fun in the UK & wherever else .

Jewellery... party....Not 5th...better,

My place Oct... 25th....be there!