Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Let the Games Begin!

Good afternoon Ms. Marie,


There are two steps we need to arrange to proceed with mediation:

STEP 1 We need to set up a mutually agreeable time for the first joint mediation session. Joint mediation sessions are generally 2.5 to 3 hours in length. Looking at the mediator's calendar she is currently booking mediations in November. She could meet with you and Mr. SU on:

- November 10th

- Tuesday, November 11th or

- Tuesday, November 25th

STEP 2 Once a mediation meeting has been agreed to by yourself and Mr. SU we can arrange your individual pre-mediation sessions. The pre-mediation session is approximately one hour and may be conducted by the mediator in person or by phone. The individual pre-mediation session provides an opportunity for the client to talk with the mediator in a relaxed and confidential environment before the first joint mediation session. Your Mediator is currently available for an individual pre-mediation session on:

- October 22nd , or

- October 30th

Please let me know if any of these dates and times work with your schedule.


I'll be meeting with the mediator but not before I have the strategy meetings with my two experts - the Barracuda and the Financial Shark. No going in unprepared and unarmed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent. You will go in strong and in control. That is the way to do it, doll.

*hugs*
~ blondie

Calories and Coffee said...

The scum sucking loser and I went to mediation before he moved to Missouri. The mediator couldn't understand why I wouldn't accept any of the scum's ideas when it came to sharing money, child tax credits, custody etc. He thought I was being unreasonable although he was nice about it.

He totally had that mediator snowed.

Four weeks later the mediator calls me to see if the scum has kept to any agreements we've made. I kind of laugh and say no.

Then he tells me the scum wrote him a check for $600 that bounced. Now I do laugh and ask if he listened to anything I said about the scum during mediation and if he did why was he so surprised.

Guess I wasn't being so unreasonable after all was I?

As far as I know the check never did clear and this was 3-4 years ago.

Just felt like sharing.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Go in with as much info as you can. Absolutely.

You go girl.

"and knowing is half the battle. Go Joe!"

LOL

{hugs}

Anonymous said...

Feel free to vent any time Aleks.
The SU isn't so much a scum sucking loser as he is a grudge holding looking for retribution kind of man. He needs recognition... for all the wrong things.
And he WILL want my pension. I am so ready for that battle.
and never mind co parenting... which he does poorly.
Totally armed.
Read all about it as it happens.
Gotta go find a wordless now
M