Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday Madness

After last year's Christmas gift, half of which was good, the other half was..... completely thoughtless, I thought many of you might enjoy this piece of video from some angry woman somewhere... or did a man dream this up because I am not sure even I could wreak this kind of havoc!



Get ready for the holidays: I have taken my C's advise and told the spousal unit what I would like for Christmas this year, and I've asked spouse to share same with me. I'll take the offspring shopping and this will be their gifts for him. I would hope he'd do the same!

Aside from the Mustang GT, can't decide, silver or red, I really need an MP3 player and a digital camera. The completely manual Pentax analog is starting to make me scream. It takes fab photos, but when I mess up loading the film or getting the lighting wrong, it's bad! Lost two rolls of 36 in Calgary this summer.... don't know how it happens, but I don't often hear of people messing up their digi-cams! Perhaps my inability to measure distance in metric or the other way. I can't tell a yard from a foot from a metre. It's sad. This has an effect on my shots. An SLR digital would be REALLY nice... one of those $1800 Pentax jobs with changeable lenses... but I won't bet the farm on that! If he deigns to buy me a Canon Sure Shot at 5 mgpxls with a telephoto lens I should be content!
That and the usual assortment of scrap-booking paraphernalia should keep me easily happy.

Enjoy!

No comments: