Friday, September 07, 2007

Everything Has Rhythm.


Back to the routine of school and activities. Back to the rhythm and dance of making lunches, driving to after school dance classes, swim classes and all the rest of it.

RebelTweeny is getting into her new school it seems. She has homework already and understands that being her father's daughter means no messing around. Shall see how long that lasts.

Rebel too is back at school. I drive her in the morning and she takes the bus home. Next week, I won't be around much to drive her so I am hoping she'll be able to manage. The bus for her is no big deal, it's getting to the bus stop that has to take her to school in the morning that is the issue.

Rebel has lost weight... her clothes are all baggy on her. The only problem is the fluid retention in her belly still makes her look five months pregnant. She loves the idea of new clothes, but the belly thing is frustrating. She is hoping that at her appointment next week with her cardiologist they'll be able to come up with some plan to help with that.

She still doesn't eat much or the right way, and this concerns me. She is still having a tough time learning how to graze five to six times rather than going for three squares... or waiting til she's absolutely starving and then the sore tummy kicks in or the barf... which none of us enjoy!

SU as expected did NOTHING all summer. Nothing that needed fixing or finishing was touched. SU other than visiting his family for three weeks out east did nothing for two and half months. Now he's on my case about paying down debts. I believe he's referring to the fact that I took money from our line of credit and I am not paying it down. I am looking after my own credit card debt and have decided until we separate to not worry about the joint stuff. It's not worth my worrying over.

It's a hot humid day today... probably one of the last of the summer. I am going to enjoy it after the work day is done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO not surprised that SU didn't get a fecking thing done all summer. Bites.

Hug Miss Rebel for me. This has to be so difficult for her. I hope that the Doc can help with her fluid retention so that she has a better body image.
I am so glad that she has gone back to school.

Nice that RebelTweeny knows she has to step up as far as school work goes. At least SU is good for something anyways.

I hope you have a great weekend, doll.

Love and hugs to all,

~ blondie