Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thirteen on Thursday.


13 words or phrases
I have been
hearing or reading A LOT lately

1. "MO-THUR!" RebelTweeny's word for mother.
2. "I have a question" Rebel... and it is usually followed by something like... "do you think I can go on birth control pills?"
3. "I don't see why not?" Response to anything from the SU to the RT.
4. "What time is it?" RT when asked to get out of bed in the morning.
5. "Mediation" - seeing that a lot lately from the She-Barracuda.
6. "Sleep" not enough.
7. "Gel nails" loving them!
8. Pantyhose" forcing them on - first time since mid May ugh.
9. " budgets" self explanatory.
10. "Legal action" in response to not moving fast enough on no. 5!
11. " Scotch" see 9.
12. "Ask Marie" at meetings this week... organizing committee.
13." WhatEvEr" my responses to most of 1-12!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pantyhose were invented by a man. It has to be true. No woman would invent something so cruel.

How come you have to wake the RT? Shouldn't you make the SU do that since he is all buddy-buddy with her? Make it his problem.

You need a drink, doll. I will have to open the bar tonight for sure, eh?

*hugs*

~ blondie

Anonymous said...

home early tonight and have a nice crisp pinot grigio right beside me!
Good suggestions by the way.. note to self... get the SU going on the RT AM question.
m