Thursday, September 06, 2007

Thirteen on Thursday


13 frivolous things I can't live without...

well...
I could....

1. Cup of peppermint and chamomile tea at bedtime
2. Bailey's in my coffee on the weekends
3. Murder mysteries
4. Red shoes... summer sandals and winter pumps
5. Dvd player for movies
6. CD player..and music (not quite anmp3 user or player yet)
7. Scotch- single malt preferably Dalwhinnie
8. Great sharp knives in the kitchen ( not quite frivolous I don't believe)
9. Blow dryer
10. Running shoes - so I don't have to walk far in the high heels
11. Electric toothbrush
12. Mom's fur coat
13. Heating pad in my bed for the cold feet

5 comments:

Rudy said...

I don't know M,

some of those things aren't so frivolous.

Saving your ankles or preventing a fall and not cutting off a fingertip accidentally are pretty important.

Have a great Thursday!

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

I'll keep that in mind Rudy, and promise not to run in red stilletos with a dull knife in hand!lol
m

Rudy said...

hmmmm

murder mystery in one hand, a dull knife in the other. While running down the hall in red stilletos, she trips just as SU is leaving his room.

"Surely officer, you can see it was an accident. Why, just this morning Rudy warned not to do this because an accident might happen. I guess he was right after all. go figure muah ha ha ha ha ha"

LOL

Anonymous said...

Dull knives are the surest way to get cut. Remember to pull your fingers back away from the blade as well. What kind of knives? I love my Henckels!

Peppermint AND chamomile at the same time?

baileys in coffee...mmmmmmmm!

I don't see anything on the list that you could live w/o, girl.

*hugs*
~ blondie

Anonymous said...

Blondie... indeed several Henckels and a few CUTCO knives as well...
ah and in checking the package... my "tranquillity tea" is spearmint and camomile not peppermint -very tranquil-like!
Rudy... LMAO!!!
could be a good story some day!
lol
m