Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Talking on Tuesday


The SU is on March break... Monday - he didn't go visit Rebel. Free all day and couldn't get there? How come? well he slept til noon for starters and I heard... "I was busy." okay... what could be more important than going to visit your daughter when you finally have free time?

He's also going into work today and part time this week anyway. Why? Has to do some of the extra curricular stuff for activities going on post March break. Gee... may be spending quality time with your girls could take priority. Even though RT says she doesn't want to do anything... if you ask her to go to a movie, or out for lunch... she won't say no. whatEvEr.

I have burned through all my leave and then some so I just can't take the time right now. I am on a programme now to bank time for when Rebel has her transplant. I expect to have extra time left over and hope to pay attention to RT then too. We want to take a trip to Australia... so I hope we can pull that off when it's summer over there.

The RT is going to visit her sister - finally - They're going to have a pizza party with RT's best friend. Rebel has been saving up her sodium points to enjoy her first pizza since going in. The two girls - at least from Reb's perspective - are becoming closer. RT has her moments.

My friends all ask... why won't he leave the house? There is the million dollar question.

Why indeed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friends all ask... why won't he leave the house?

cuz he's a jackass?

that being said. YAY! for Pizza! I hope she has a fabulous time having her pizza with her sister and friend.

~ blondie

Lily on the Road said...

Jackass, no, total fecking ejit...now I can deal with that...

Glad the two are getting together, you can't move two mountains but eventually they will erode to the point of coming together.....may take years, but they are blood.

And they are growing up...nice to hear!

Lily

Calories and Coffee said...

Some men (if you can call them that) really don't deserve to have children.