Friday, March 21, 2008

Thursday Thirteen.

13 things that have been frustrating...

1. She's off the list for two days.
2. Now she's back on the list.
3. Does ANYONE besides me know how to put dishes in the dish washer?
4. Does ANYONE besides me understand that shoes shouldn't be left in the middle of the entrance hall to the house?
5. Do 14 yr old girls EVER learn how to pick up after themselves?
6. DO 55 yr old men EVER learn how to pick up after themselves?
7. Do procurement offices EVER understand that databases and electronic content are never going to be left on a loading dock - like computers, cars, and pens and pencils - to ensure delivery?!?
8. Do the guys who hand out parking tickets at meters EVER get a freakin' day off?!
9. If the door is closed it means... please don't barge in, okay?
10. If I am on the phone - that would be holding the receiver to my ear and talking - it really DOES mean I can't talk to you right now, because I am speaking with someone else.
11. Why can't that guy at the end of the phone who is not a real person, please just let me speak to real person instead? You know the one... "Hello... welcome to Rogers Wireless" I speak in Ukrainian to him just to get out of robot voice hell!
12. What's with people who don't brush the snow off the roofs over their cars. Invariably I'm zipping along at 120K per hour and the guy in front me has a car laden up with the latest. There is the big WOOSH of snow from the roof of his car... smack! on to my windshield.
13. I am too far away from the friends I want to visit and can't share a glass of wine or three in real life! Soon.... I KNOW.... soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are having such a frustrating time M, poor Rebel...as for SU and RT, throw their shoes outside! Simple, they were in the way, chuck 'em in the snow bank...or better yet. Wet, soggy, salt laden shoes in/on their beds.....

Green hornets never have a day off!

on the phone, and they want to talk with you? That's just rude.....

I have to come into town at some point tomorrow to go to Big Al's to get stuff for the fish tank...if you want to meet let me know. Oh that would entail using the phone and then someone would come to talk with you and ask 'WHY ARE MY WE SHOES ON MY BED?'

later,
Lily....

Rudy said...

LMAO, that is funny Lily!

I speak in Ukrainian to him just to get out of robot voice hell!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

I love it!