Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday Thirteen.

13 things in my purse.

1. an out of date investment statement belonging to SU
2. an out of date bank statement belonging to SU - found in RJ's bedroom ???
3. receipt from the consignment store to remind me to go get my money or buy some clothes
4. wallet
5. change purse
6. mini bottle of purel
7. two pens
8. little notebook
9. lip balm
10. two lip pencils - neutral and pink
11. two lipsticks - raisinberry and suede
12. lip gloss
13 combo- lipgloss/perfume stick

2 comments:

blondie said...

Here is my Purse-teen from a couple years ago on the other blog. LOL!

Thursday Thirteen

.....Items Currently In My Purse

1. Clinique "Think Bronze" lipstick
2. Visa Check Card
3. Pink iPod mini with 717 songs
4. 2 Pens ~ blue ink only
5. Ice Breakers Liquid Ice Liquid Mints
6. Pink Wallet
7. Cash
8. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
9. Two Bandaids (in omnia paratus)
10. Piece of stale Popcorn ?!?
11. Cell Phone
12. Keys on an ASU "Sparky" keychain
13. Barrette (A small clasp for holding the hair in place.)


heh heh. I am too busy to write a new one. I had to recycle.

*hugs*
~ b

Anonymous said...

works for me... inventories are always interesting!
busy is good!
don't forget to have a drink at the end of the day though
hugs right back!
M