Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Purgatory State of Affairs.

The mediator can't meet until mid May. This is not acceptable to me. So I fired back a terse email saying, "forget it then. I'm done. Get this deal to the lawyers, I want it signed off. The SU is not going to change his behaviour or his mind when it comes to parenting so why am I wasting my time. I can't wait til May or June for this deal to be done. Do it now. Forget I said anything."

I rolled my eyes when I saw the email from the mediator's secretary saying mid May. AS IF!!! I am NOT happy with this. The thing was drafted mid February - I sent along my minor changes and heard nothing til last week. I am not impressed. I will sign the thing and deal with whatever *my* issues are outside the agreement if I have to.

I want this man out of my house. Now. I am tired of the purgatory state of affairs and need to move along.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHallelujah !!!

Lily

Anonymous said...

Excellent! I hope that things will move at a quicker pace for you now and your agreement is signed soon.

It's time to get to work on figuring out what your new normal will be.

love and hugs,
~ b

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!

a 6 week wait is intolerable indeed.

Easter means new life. How appropriate is that timing?

~R