Sunday, February 10, 2008

Music From the Heart.


For those who can't be at the Fund Raiser - Music from the Heart - next Friday. Here's a sampling of the music.

Dollhouse Accessories are young men in three of our local high schools and Open Sky is a local Christian Rock Band. ( though many of the kids attending the concerts don't even realize this... they just like the cute guys and the music!) isn't that always the way.

I don't have links for the other two performers. Apparently both these bands have a big local following and that alone will get people in the door.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Rudy said...

Some of my favorite Christian music is that which isn't overt and has broad appeal. The message is getting out there about values and the kids (people in general) don't have to feel the need to rebel against institutions.

Nothing wrong with the music that mentions Christ and God, I have plenty of that too.

I wish I could go to the concert. I'll bet it is going to be a blast.

Anonymous said...

HI M,

Looking forward to Music from the Heart....what time will you be there?

Lily

Anonymous said...

I'll be there right around 7... have to go out and hope to find a red dress for the event... Heart Month and the Red Dress in support of Women and Heart Disease... new CFM shoes too.
We'll have to take another photo.. lily... something less Bounty Hunter-ish eh?
m

Anonymous said...

OMG, yikes, am I to dress for success, YIKES CFM pumps.....long gone ~ replaced by Saucony....hehehe,

I'll have to tart it up, so much young blood, KIDDDDDDINNNGGGG!

Gah, now I'll need to get pantyhose...yikes....do they sell those in "the Bay"?

I'll just be there, how's that?

Pink is my standard, but mostly Black, but I'll go find RED ....

talk with you soon,

Hugs, Lily

Anonymous said...

no worries Lily... it will be wonderful to see you any way you come... even if it means you run all the way there.... (_;
hugs
m