Thursday, January 08, 2009

Thursday Thirteen.

13 things going on
in my head and body
going to the mediation finish line.

1. trepidation
2. anxiety
3. worry
4. breathing
5. Can we please be on time?
6. you're an idiot
7. okay... don't say anything
8. this isn't looking too bad
9. oh pul----eeeese
10. lady... just cuz you're being paid by the hour doesn't mean we have to stretch this out
11. 5 copies of a document- your lawyer ,your lawyer, you, you and me.
12. you go first, no you go first, no you go first
13. done? already? We're done. 57 minutes. relief for now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see your Meez is washing that man right out of her hair!

Anonymous said...

oh, that was me

Lily

MarieA said...

LMAO!!! that's as good a song as the one Meez was humming! I might have to change it! LOL!!!
thanks Lily!

MarieA said...

and for something completely different.. y'all got to check out today's cake wrecks... I am dyin here falling out of my chair! LOL

Anonymous said...

I am glad you made it through the mediation in fairly good frame of mind.

Nothing a few drinks couldn't help huh? how did your friend fair?

~R

MarieA said...

Friend had over 33 pages of appendices relating to her Xs sins of omission and error. She finds out Friday what will happen in her case.

yeah.. the fat lady isn't singing yet... but pretty soon!

word ver - shisses... kisses gone bad? LOL or curses against someone? hmmm I like this...

Anonymous said...

OMG! Cake Wrecks! WTF is that whole man laying on the *polar bear* rug thing? Seriously. I love cake wrecks!

*hugs*
~ b

Anonymous said...

how about this cake?

Oops. Sorry 'bout that. <-- Click me


~R