Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Tuesday January 6 - Mediation Day Number 2.

The expensive session should take a couple of hours and be all wrapped up apparently. Then I get to find out when the SU plans to move out, how he plans to tell our daughters about his need to break up his family and leave and then 30 seconds after he's gone I expect my new carpenter to start measuring for a re done rec room in the basement.

As with the last time, I am heading over to a friend's afterwards. This friend has a genuine jackass for a soon-to-be-XSU. Makes my soon-to-be-XSU look like a prince among men. She has a deposition in court in the morning to counter all the claims her X is making about her suitability as a mother. This from a man who told his son that because he purposely changed his hockey team the kid had to live with him full time in order to play hockey. No living with mom allowed. sigh... This man will burn in hell. he is currently living with a woman who teaches in the Catholic School Board. I don't know but in most Catholic school districts - co habitation with out the sacrament of marriage was grounds for firing. I don't know but keeping a child from his mother strikes me as less than Christian, never mind Catholic... but I digress and rant on someone else's behalf.

We will have a few drinks together and both decompress from our adventures of the day.

I believe I am ready for this.

7 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

Yes, you ARE ready and the girls totally understand!

hang tight, put up the fight, it will be alright!!!

(I just made that up!) LOL

MarieA said...

yeah yeah Lily....

2009 will be divine!

thanks for the cheer! I should adopt this for the year on a banner on the blog somewhere eh?

Anonymous said...

Hang tuff!

Enjoy the drink with your friend. Oy what a battle she has.

~R

Anonymous said...

Keeping good thoughts and prayers for both you and your friend.

Enjoy your drinks after.

love and hugs,
~ b

Anonymous said...

Love your new Meez, nice bathroom, wish I had one that nice!!

Anonymous said...

who wears a swim suit in a bubble bath? LOL

~R

MarieA said...

Meezes are never nekkid! LOL