Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Agreement. Wonderment. Improvement.

I think I have the final draft of the separation agreement. The Barracuda moved a couple of phrases around, clarified a second and added some words to a third. Man this had better be done now. Then I have to sign five, count 'em five! copies. Nothing is ever a one-pager in the legal world is it?

I am wondering what the heck the SU is doing about living quarters... he doesn't appear to be doing much. But who knows.

Rebel Junior is talking to me these days. She just put together an amazing scrapbook for her history class. It had to include something from every decade of the 1900s. The kid has talent. She was quite proud of her work. I haven't seen any of her projects since at least grade 6 so this has to be an improvement.

I am fighting off a cold after the Montreal trip. A bit of a cough and I know I am still not getting enough sleep. Had to watch Stephen Colbert get his head shaved in Iraq.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

silly girl, you need your rest to get over the cold.

and YYAAAAYYYYYY the final draft. Most Excellent.

good that RJ is talking to you and sharing her life.

~R

Lily on the Road said...

She is talented...always has been, little Coco Channel.

Wonder where he is going to live? WHO CARES, as long as he gets the hell out and on time. Don't cave on that!! PLEASE....
or he'll stay till hell freezes over.