Friday, June 19, 2009

Almost Psyched.

The end is pretty near all right. ( see Wednesday's Not-so-wordless)
I have been into the bank. Have the mortgage down to 2.8% interest - a variable rate for a year which I can lock in at any time. Pay back ALL my debt AND have money left for the renos. Hope to get that closed next week. BUT SU doesn't get any money until he has to close on a place or moves out which ever comes first _ ALL before July15th. I am almost psyched for this. That and the hottie handy man is coming to check things out on Saturday. Hey Lily c'mon down for Saturday AM coffee - help me check out the hired help. wink wink!
SU's father left him a snarky message on the voice mail. Next day SIL left an even snarkier message telling SU to call his father. I am LOVE-ING this. Sad it is... but oh well.

Finally a Saturday and Sunday coming up where I don't have anything planned.
BUT the count down is starting in earnest. I hope to have the signed agreement back from the lawyers and mediator late next week. I will take all 5 copies to the SU's lawyer myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent that you have the mortgage ready to be finished up.

Is Lily coming over to ogle the handy man? Please take pics so we can all judge. tee hee!

Nothing planned at all? Wow. Maybe just time to relax and recharge. You have had a very busy month thus far.

Happy Friday, Marie!
love and *hugs*
~ b

Lily on the Road said...

Dang, I didn't read this till Monday, I missed a "hawtie", such is my life LOL.

hope things are starting to be packed up, why don't you put a day counter on your sidebar!