Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday Thirteen.

13 things going on

1. Rebel managed to get a parking ticket AND a speeding tickert in the same week. Number of days she's had her license? Less than 90 days!
2. Sister in law is telling me that SU's brother and a friend of his are expecting to be staying at *my* house when they land in town in early July. AS IF
3. SU - still doesn't have a place as far as I can tell.
4. SU has yet another picture of the soon to be married and departing fantasy girlfriend in his wallet. I am thinking about having someone put out an APB on her photos - get them off of whatever site they're on. This is either creepy or just plain whacked!
5. Getting the window guy lined up for August.
6. My lawn is decent looking now that I've lined up someone to cut it regularly.
7. Planning garage sale with Rebel Junior - we'll have it when her exchange student arrives from France. No doubt they don't have garage sales in small villages in France.
8. Why is the emergency brake light staying lit on my dashboard when I know that brake isn't engaged? Hmmm would this have anything to do with the wheel bearing that has to be replaced? Guess I'll have to bite the bullet and get this fixed.
9. Having a tough time figuring out how to transfer pictures and books into my slick Sony eReader - coolest piece of technology I own. If I could get it working. Where's tech support when you need it?!
10. SU drank my margaritas in the bottle. WTF!?!?
11. I really hate it when the batteries die in the remote control for the tv in my bedroom. Hey.. here's a good status line for my profile page on Facebook.
12. Golf tournament at work tomorrow. I don't golf. Next year we're going to have the anti golf tournament and go to the mini golf place that is indoors - we'll play in the evening during the rock and roll black light night! then crash the big kids tournament dinner!
13. It just doesn't sound right when the mediator sends an email to all the parties - the two who are separating and their lawyers saying " hi all - I'll look forward to receiving the signed off copies. It's been a pleasure working with all of you. " seriously - like we're engaging in something fun. No looking forward to it at all... like medicine. Need to do it to start a healing.

4 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

You're cracking me up, you HIRED someone to cut your lawn? You have a daughter who is very capable of that job, gah, you guys would die if you had to cut mine LOL...

This is either creepy or just plain whacked! Yes, yes it is, and very soon, not your problem...

Please don't tell me you are paying for the parking and speeding tickets, you're not are you????

Take the $$$ for the marqarita's out of his wallet while you're in there looking for the soon to be married and departing fantasy girlfriend's photo's, seems only fair to me ; )

Anonymous said...

woo hoo hoo bwah hah hah tee hee hee
"batteries die in the remote control for the tv in my bedroom"

wink wink nudge nudge

yeah, that is the pits *chortle* *snort*

looks to me like someone lost driving privileges, at least with your car, for a while.

the anti-golf tournament sounds like fun. sign me up.

I am with Lily, he helped himself to your booze, help yourself to a refund.

Well, if he hasn't told anybody he is getting divorced, they probably don't know any better than to stay at "his" place.

do you have a stalker hotline you could call just after he moves out? LOL

where SU moves to is irrelevant. all that matters is OUT.

very weird email from someone who makes a living dismantling lives. Although, I am sure that she has to deal with some real troublesome couples.

~R

LMAO word ver is nodomen - no do men. Is that like a motto for lipstick lesbians?

MarieA said...

Rudy... you're incorribible... I may be separating but this gal no do women - so far... even if I do want to marry Blondie... there are some very practical reasons for that!

my word ver p elle bong elle= French word for she - pehaps Word Ver knows something I do not?

MarieA said...

incorrigible even! roll eyes..