Saturday, June 27, 2009

What part of "when the agreement is signed" don't you understand?

"Can we go today and switch the car registrations?"
"No, I am busy today."
Well, when are we going to get this done?"
"I believe we have an agreement waiting for your signature that provides an answer."
" Well, I could just go out there and put a For Sale sign on your sedan and you would be forced to drive the station wagon."
"Knock yourself out. Go right ahead. I suggest you read the agreement that you brought us to before you do that. Or better ask your lawyer what he thinks of that idea. Oh and....
"Did I mention I could then turn around and change the locks on the doors, sell your tools and be done with it as well."

I love a great Saturday morning disussion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Threats and/or intimidation. Sounds about right at this point. I love your response. Hang in there. It's almost over.

*hugs*
~ b

Lily on the Road said...

He doesn't effing get it. Make sure he is out on the 15th....otherwise he thinks your going to cave, if you have to call the local guys with sirens and lights on their car.

Calories and Coffee said...

Ugh. How irritating!