Monday, June 29, 2009

Required Proof.


We're closing in on the final separation stuff and the lawyers require proof of life insurance so that if one of us dies there is money for child support for the girls.

So here's the thing. My work life insurance policy only allows a one word beneficiary and relationship to you on the form - government - gotta love it.

What it means is - I can't write Rebel and Rebel Junior in trust of - and daughters. I have to write X-Su and X-SU on the forms. It also means he can take the money and run rather than use it for its intended purpose. I also can't make it out to my estate because then my executor - brother - has control and the SU may or may not get the cash which is in contravention of the separation agreement.

No doubt SU is feeling the same way. I could take any life insurance policy money from him if he dies first and spend it rather than use it for the girls, so I guess it could go both ways.

So.. the question is in to the Barracuda. Stay tuned for the answer.

An aside... Apparently I ain't got rhythm. I rented Rhythm Heaven for my DS - couldn't get past OK on any of the games... I can't count, can't dance I don't have a lot of good hand eye coordination either. This has nothing to do with anything, except watch your feet if you ever have occasion to dance with me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Hopefully your 'cuda will have answers for you soon.

And Rhythm Heaven?? I LOVE that game. I have unlocked ALL the features. Tee hee! That being said, I totally can't dance.

*hugs*
~ b

MarieA said...

I am SO jealous that you have rhythm Blondie and I do NOT. I am going to hae to buy it now cuz I can't keep renting it! LOL

Anonymous said...

the girl's got rhythm..... AC/DC

~R