Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thirteen on Thursday


Don't forget to include the following on those damn finance disclosure forms.....
  1. manicures... at least once a month $25- 50
  2. pedicures at least once every two months $50-65
  3. hair cut and colour sometimes highlights and some times foil$$$ $50-125
  4. gym fees... rolls eyes $14 every two weeks
  5. I spend THAT much on shoes???
  6. movies ( well someone has to pay!!! sigh) $25 4x a month
  7. haircuts for Rebel and Tweeny $40 x2 x 6
  8. I spend THAT much on Rebel and Tweeny shoes!!!!
  9. trips to the big city for Theatre twice a year... $400 x 2
  10. trip to the OTHER big city (French side) for shopping once a year $500
  11. two trips to see Dad with offspring $1500 without offspring $400
  12. restaurant meals - $300 a month ( maybe)
  13. cosmetics: a new lipstick every month... plus mascara, AND do you have ANY idea what micro- dermabrasion treatments cost??

to be continued.... next Thursday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need a mani and a pedi. I will probably wait and go with my D at the end of the month when she is home for spring break.

You buy a new lipstick every month? Do you have a lot of colours you wear or just stick with one or two? I wear just two different colours, both Clinique; {yes, you spotted well on my blog.} Bamboo Pink and Think Bronze. I buy them in twos and I always wait for the Gift with Purchase to replenish. It makes it so much more fun that way.

*hugs*
~ blondie

zebra said...

Gawd, you are such a GIRL!!!

Thinking about you. Praying for you.

Zebra

Anonymous said...

"Gawd, you are such a GIRL!!!"

LMAO @ Zebra!

~ blondie <-- also a girl and lovin every minute of it!

Anonymous said...

LOL this is funny

T.I.M. <-- not a girl, and lovin' one that is - heh heh

Anonymous said...

hey who knew it was all about being a girl that would create the comments!

And ... YEAH. it's expensive to be a girl it would seem.

Blondie, new colours.. to match the seasons and the clothes. I usually have at least 4 different lipsticks in my bag at any given time. Comes in handy if I don't have any pens!
M

Anonymous said...

LMAO!
You have seen the lengths I have to go to in order to get comments.

Interesting to read about the lipsticks. I have just the two and I stick with them. And of course Clinique. Its the best! Oh, and I only carry one colour at a time. Thats all that will fit in my purse.

Other than to write a love note on the mirror, I can't say I have ever used my lipsticks in place of a pen.

~ Blondie