Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thirteen on Thursday.


There are always *exceptions* to rules and ideas.
So to continue from last week's list...

Today's Thirteen...

You can take anything you want from the house when you leave EXCEPT:

  1. The black, white or grey towels that match the bathroom upstairs, PUL_EEASE help yourself to the hot pink, green and yellow towels. Beach towels - not included.
  2. The oatmeal and navy blue towels that match the powder room on the main floor.
  3. The piano (as badly damaged and out of tune as it is!)
  4. The book case you made for me me instead of giving me an engagement ring (in the end got that too)
  5. The desk my mom bought at auction and gave me ( you hate that desk anyway!)
  6. CD collection - exception within the exception - the 25 or so discs out of the 300 or so that are really *yours* including the ones given to you as gifts that you haven't even opened yet!
  7. The bedding that fit the (my) queen sized bed - regardless of colour.
  8. The china I started to collect 8 years before we even met.
  9. The crystal whiskey glasses. ( most girls have crystal wine glasses..... not me!)
  10. One television set... I don't even care which one - or - you take the two small for the one large!
  11. The computer, of course, with all software intact
  12. All the children's furnishings... (and their bedding!)
  13. The Taurus... oh wait... my Taurus is in your name and yours is in my name... better idea.. take them both and I'll get my Mustang.

I know there is more...
but enough is enough....
for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I think I might know someone that may like those pink towels - LOL

Just remember, when you get your Mustang, that statistically, the police pull over more red cars for speeding than any other color. I guess they just look like they are going fast

T.I.M.

Anonymous said...

Pin towels - SOLD! to the highest.... the only bidder!

My Mustang TIM-ster will NOT be red... for exactly the reason you gave... I am thinking silver... and sedate! (-:
M