Monday, June 11, 2007

Enough already!!!!

I am not sure how best to convey what it's like living in my home these days. I will provide the drama and see if it gets my thoughts and feelings across as well as possible.

On Saturday evening I was heading to a friend's for dinner and was told "please don't bring anything... not even wine. I have a rack full." Of course I planned to take one of the two bottles of Bellini I had in my fridge. It's a nice dessert and fewer calories than chocolate! As I was leaving - I went to the basement fridge to pick up the bottle. It was gone! AND not just the one bottle of Bellini... but BOTH bottles of Bellini and a new bottle of Ciclon that had not yet been opened.
I went ballistic...

and I mean ball-IS-tic!

Crazy, screaming, Fucking Ball-IS-tic!

I thought at first it was Rebel who took ALL my booze, but would you believe... indeed... Tweeny - now rechristened RebelTween had "friends" over who helped themselves while I was out of town.


It gets better. I had most of the gifts I received from my birthday up in my bedroom. This included all the wine and other assorted booze. My precious bottle of GlenMorangie - a very lovely, smoky single malt... GONE! This is not cheap whiskey. This is quality stuff. THAT and a bottle of Baileys DISAPPEARED!!!! Right out of my bedroom! I hope to goodness the little "fecking brats" who took my quality stuff and NOT even recognizing it as such - got good and sick on it... and I mean throwing up, alcohol poisoning kind of sick. it would serve them fecking right!

I went mental crazy nuts AGAIN!!! RebelTween was fortunate she was not in the house at the time. SpousalUnit... not so fortunate. He apparently was at home at the time of the booze snatch. Of course, in his lair with the door shut tight... didn't have a clue what was going on. The concept of "supervision" not entering his head. I pretty much slammed every door, and created a path of destruction as I headed out the door trying to calm down enough to drive. I really didn't care what the SU thought. Not a whit! he deserved anything I had to deliver! HOW does this happen when there are adults in the house??!

Those Bold Little Buggers!

I told RebelTween I want full names, addresses and phone numbers and I intend to visit each and every kid's parent who was part of the crime. I want my booze back. I don't care how it gets here. I want these boys she hangs out with to never show their precious little faces any where near my house again, and I want RebelTween to reflect and think hard while GROUNDED ( as if - with Disneyland Dad backing her) and thinking about the company she keeps. The parents of these feckless lads need to know what there precious offspring are up to.

As for the Dad?? ... total denial. he says she couldn't "control " what they were doing. hello? your 14 yr old RebelTween was drinking!!!! and I don't mean a grape knee-hi either! We have heard that RebelTween was drinking and partying while mom was out of town. And Disneyland dad wants custody? This will need to be thought out.... discussed..... and dealt with in family counselling. Can you see the big man, the disneyland dad quavering already? The thought of therapy clears a room faster than anything else I can say. And the worst of it... RebeTween.... very much like him in makeup. It scares me and worries me that her formation is coming along with him at the help these days. it has to stop.

Rebel, meanwhile, is not well. Her pneumonia is NOT improving at all. We are heading to the doctor today and I have told her no more working, no more going anywhere. She has to stay put and get better. We have a wedding out west in three weeks and she will not be going if we don't see dramatic improvement.

I leave town for four days to do what I need to do and THIS is what I have come home to.

It's enough already!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GAH!

This is SO not good. Have you spoken with your L about his obvious inability to control RebelTween? Did you get the names and numbers so that you can discuss with the "bold little buggers" parents?

Prayers still for Miss Rebel. I hope she gets well soon.

*hugs and love*

~ blondie

Rudy said...

Ay yi yi!!!

Looks like the only adult in the house was out of town.

I will add Rebel to my daily rosary.

I hope you get restitution from the kids/parents. If not you should get it from SU since it happened on his watch.

When my house was broken into a year and a half ago some GM was stolen as well. I'll bet the little feckers mixed it with soda Gah! No appreciation.

Definitely document this episode for custody matters. Especially the amount that was consumed while he was ignoring them.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

I'm not even going to comment on the blog. Well maybe a little...

Get Tween to a Dr's appointment immediately, not only for std's, alcohol, but possible drug use. I'm serious. Doctor's can scare you even when your a Tween and you think you're bullet proof.

Talk with guidance counsellor at school. This is not something to stick your head in the ground about. Make them aware....

Also mention to Dr. about SU and lack of control or care, children are taken away from SU's for less and see what should be addressed.

Venta Private School, not kidding.

So much for not commenting....we must talk in person.

Lily
(who's been there as a tween and there is no messing with this now, really, really, really).