Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Prayer and Mediums.


I had a phone call from my cousin in Alberta yesterday. We've come to know each other as adults, have shared our life experiences and she knows the Rebel quite well. Cuz told me some really freaky, and *out there* things last night while I was at the hospital visiting Rebel. The Spouse of course, scoffed it all off. He would. He must. he refuses to try and find a truth that doesn't reflect what he believes could be possible.

She has been studying spiritual awakening type stuff... clairvoyance type things- in a church - meditating, and learning how to cope and use this gift. From what she said it is something you have and the discernment of you handle this gift must be taught in the right surroundings, with the right people as the one with the gifts can be hurt or can administer hurt. She is training herself in the art of healing. Of course, upon learning about our Rebel she started putting training into practice. And this is where things make me get the shivers.

It would seem that the prayer circles I have invoked are very loudly and clearly being heard beyond our scope. They do make a difference. If one believes in these sorts of things or not, it would seem that creating a focused message and prayers and thoughts send an energy force.

Cuz is still in training so to speak, but she clearly felt and saw the presence of my grandparents and mother while she was focusing her meditations of healing on Rebel and learning how to practice her gift. My mother spoke to Anna very clearly - *in my face as only Auntie M can* Cuz described. I know exactly what she means. Mom told her to tell me that she and her parents were with me... watching and looking out for us. This unnerved me completely, yet... it was reassuring.

Prayers work.
In ways we can't fathom.
They work.

Prayer, spirituality, and the sound of people sending their thoughts in a specific direction makes a difference. I believe it. Whether one can truly communicate with those who've passed, well... many religions speak against it, including my own. However Cuz has some kind of gift, (or curse) and by sharing what she believes with me, is one more positive power that may make the difference in how I too need to keep my faith positive and my prayers powerful. This is not a gift that one takes lightly. If my mom and grandparents are watching over us and can help us help the Rebel, than thanks be to the Lord for this terrifying gift that Cuz has to share.

No comments: