Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Taxes. Changes. Determination.

It's tax time. Deadline is Wednesday. The e-filing system I use doesn't store passwords and as usual, I have no clue what mine is and it's not a variation of the standard I use for most websites and my so-called *hint* is of no use either! So I have to start all over again and get that basic stuff in before I can plug in all the numbers.

I checked in with the Barracuda to ask if I am supposed to file jointly with the SU. I assume I do as we are in marital purgatory rather than in any real legal state, and as far as any one knows we are *together* so status quo I figure. Shall wait and see what she tells me.

RT is busy changing rooms with Rebel. Rebel doesn't want to go back to her room. She's afraid all the bad stuff from going to the hospital in December will come back to her and just prefers to get out of that room. Surprisingly, RT agreed and has slowly been moving things about. SU hasn't helped her a bit and I've been away every day, so this weekend, she and I will finish up the move and get things finished. I have to hire a handyman type to come in and perhaps paint and put up the trim that has never gone up because SU just can't be bothered. It will be done my way on my time and at least I know it will be taken care of.

Rebel is doing well. She gets stronger every day and is coming around with determination - of course. She is eager to come home she says, but also a little wary after living in the hospital bubble for the last four and some months. I'll be off with her for a couple of months til SU is done school for the year.

Then we shall see how useful he proves himself to be around her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the Rebel is getting stronger every day!

Nice to hear that RT is "on the Move"...now if you could just get SU "on the move out"!

Gah, don't waste time waiting for him to do anything, good for you to be proactive and get the Rebel's room all nice and sparkely for her!

love and hugs,
Lily

ps, I can actually read word ver...Sweeeeetttttt!

Rudy said...

Isn't the BF a handy type person? Certainly he can handle a brush with some primer and paint. If he is gonna pull the "all I did for you" card then he can just keep it up and help get the place ready for Rebel to come home. That includes painting her old room for sister to move into.

Glad to hear Rebel is continuing to improve. From what I have heard of her fire and determination I would expect that once she leaves the bubble her world will continue to expand to what it was if not more.

{hugs} and +prayers+