Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Four -

cuz I didn't get a 13 on Thursday and can't think of FIVE either!

1. I really hate agonizing all day over one email to she who believes she must be obeyed- the so called she boss who is doing her best to slag me and treat me as if I am incompetent at best and an imbecile at worst.But it got done and I have to admit it is a work of art how I wrote back quite professionally yet managed to insure the incompetent factor was turned around. Seduced the big boss into going with me on business trips to Europe in September. Boss you really need to come with me - this is important for you and you will meet people AND learn a whole lot. Of course she agreed. bwa ha ha ha ha

2. Rebel. She' s prepared a great presentation for her first speaking gig. I am impressed. On paper it looks great. Hope she delivers it as well. On the other hand she is staying over night at BF's dad place instead of at home. These people who think this is OK irritate the hell out of me. WHY can't they respect what I want for my daughter instead of assuming they are married! They are NOT!

3. Rebel Junior - continues to ask for stuff via text messages. She is relentless. I mostly read and delete these days.

4. Sis in law tells me that her brother the SU, continues to not speak to her about anything. He was supposed to be there to relieve her of parental responsibility for a week or so, but it hasn't happened. The two brothers treat her as dismissively as the SU treats me. She is more than hurt on top of being tired. She tells me I am lucky to be able to divorce him because he is stuck as her brother. She has told HER sons that they had better never behave that way to their sister. She is disheartened. Too bad she doesn't drink. I highly recommend a lovely light single malt for this sort of thing.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi girlfriend,

So basically your life is status quo. At least it doesn't leave too much room for surprises. {trying to find a bright side here.}

At least it is Friday. We need a drink night. Seriously.

*hugs*
~ b

Anonymous said...

Gah, one day, just one day,will your life EVER get back to normal???

I'm with the blonde, trying to find the bright side here too!!!

*hugs x 2*
Lily

Rudy said...

Oy, your poor Sis-I-L. They have obviously been trained in that. Not much hope of changing it if they don't see it for themselves. Hopefully, she will break the cycle with her sons.

I hope Rebel's talk goes well.

Cool that you have a travel companion for the trips in Sept. Even better that you left the witch in the dust and went around her LOL.

{hugs}

ha! word ver is usxmth
I could do a lot with that *WEG*

Anonymous said...

Rudy- you're incorrigible!

What's normal people? really! LOL

Yes poor S-I-L She feels left out by her brothers. She shoulders all the responsibility for looking after the parents. Her sons have seen how their uncles behave and they are not impressed. At all. The woman needs a break, but she is a little uptight. I would really like to get her liquored up but I am thinking hash brownies would probably work better. Except I wouldn't know how to go about getting them, so there goes that idea. liquored up it is!
M

Anonymous said...

mmmmm, never say never....let me know when you're ready....with the SIL.....

tooo funny....

Lily

Anonymous said...

what are you saying Lily - you up for hash brownies? never say never about that? or something else? hard to get a bead on the conversations sometimes! LOL
m

Rudy said...

I like the picnic Meeeez :-)

must be some good music you are bopping to....

or are you just shakin' it for the cook? :-D

Anonymous said...

LOL on the meez site she's also waves her hand and winking! But it gets shortened when you move her to another site!

She's probably bopping and shakin for the cook! Mind you given the size of the drinks she's probably lookin for the nearest porta pottie too.
LOL
M

Rudy said...

It is pink. must be made with Passion X :-)