Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thursday Thirteen...

Update via 13!

1. SU went to a Canada Party hosted by his friend "the kid" and didn't come home til after 7 AM.
2. RJ had a friend sleep over on Canada Day and woke up at 3 AM turned the lights on and the two of them chatted away til they woke me up!
3. At 4:15 AM I finally had to go tell them to turn the lights out and go back to sleep.
4. At 4:45 I could hear the girls snoring and I was still wide awake.
5. Woke up at 10:35 AM and decided a trip to the water park with the girls was now out of the question.
6. Ate a toaster waffle that was over toasted to the point of crunchiness and felt a little hair line fracture in my "flipper" the false front tooth.
7. Finished the grocery lists for all the families for camp.
8. Strained the brain trying to find something else for a meal at camp besides fish sticks and fries.
9. Paid $18 for overdue library books.
10. Saw the dentist and have to give over the "flipper" for the day for either repair or a new one. I am going no where on Friday without a tooth at the front of my face!
11. RJ has a babysitting gig at the Eastern Rite Institute during a special study week for those interested in learning more about the rite.. 6 families - ( 3 families 17 children) 6 families 24 children. And that's where I stopped counting.
12. Towel bar fell off the wall in the powder room at the Rebel's birthday party. It's still not fixed. Neither are the printer cartridges loaded into the printer. I can't figure out WHERE the dang cartridges go! ARGH!
13. SU didn't move much out of his lair. As the place falls apart around him!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

UPDATE
I wonder if SU is reading!?!?!

The towel bar just fixed.
Cartridges just loaded into the printer.
NO printer paper anywhere in the house however LOL!!!!

M

Rudy said...

NO printer paper anywhere in the house however

That will make the cartridges last longer :-)

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!! Rudy!

UPDATE no. 15

Just found out from the Rebel that the reason RJ was up at 3 AM... she snuck out of the house with her friend and came back around 3 AM.

They were hanging out the Rebel's BF's brother!!! AND Then with another friend of the Rebel.
my Rebel is now on the war path and is going to have a *chat* with boy boys about hanging with little girls!

And the little girl... I haven't decided what I can do about this - short of buying an alarm system that is wired to my bed!

sigh...
M

Rudy said...

so wait....
Rebel could do this but now that it is little sister she is on the war path with the older boys?!

Is that the dim light of maturity starting to dawn??

blondie said...

oh Lord!
SU...dude. Seriously. GET your OWN blog. Stay off this one.


and WTF. that child.

and Rudy, darlin. I thought the same thing about the no paper making the cartridges last longer. We are seriously MFEO!

M. GAH! I don't know, short of he aforementioned alarm system what you CAN do, especially since SU won't back you up.

*hugs*
~ b

Lily on the Road said...

No comment....sorry...

But hey, $18 for overdue library books? Now that's NOT Good!

Catch up with you in person soon!