Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 things said to /asked of me in the last 13 hours

1. Isn't it against the librarian code to have $18 worth of overdue books? (in the words of Alannis - isn't it ironic?)
2. We put her in the job because there wasn't anyone else. (I bit my tongue instead of talking)
3. We've been walking for almost a month now and I still haven't lost the 50 pounds! (did you gain it in a month?)
4. You need to sign the mediation agreement the mediator sent us. I filled it all out.(AS IF!)
5. Are we going to see Sex and the City finally? (no kidding! Am I the only one?)
6. How's the Rebel today?
7. Don't sign anything that jackbrat brother of mine gives you! (she doesn't swear- EvEr!)
8. Are you and dad getting a divorce? (WHERE did that come from?!?!)
9. Did you want extra value breakfast or just the mcmuffin? (self explanatory)
10. Does she really need $100 a week? (SU, of course)
11. When are you coming for a visit? (home town girls)
12. Dinner? at your place? great. What can I bring? (hello? Boone's Sangria!!!)
13. It's been ages - what at least five years. How ARE you? What's been exciting in your life lately? (Should I just hand him the book?)

3 comments:

Rudy said...

amazing control on #2

I haven't seen Sex either

Ha! tell him you would sign it with the last drop of his blood LMAO

Anonymous said...

the new big boss know when she said she had no one else how lame it sounded coming out of her mouth!.

Not only have I not *seen* Sex......

m

Lily on the Road said...

Cute Meez, glad you're getting into the walking!! Good on Ya,

#8, I keep telling you, kids are NOT stupid...just tell them the truth and get on with it....

Have fun at the movie!! Wear your Prada's!