Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 things about being home alone

1. No loud rap/hip hop music loud in the kitchen.
2. No food was left on the table rather than scraped and cleaned up.
3. No dishwasher has been appropriately empty and filled without squawks.
4. No ABC gum left on keyboard, on dishes on sink next to the stop.
5. No shoes all over the entrance way.
6. No clothes leading trails to second floor bedroom have been non existent.
7. No cries of 'where's my cell phone -Fill in name here - sent me a text and I need to see what she/he said!' have not echoed through the house.
8. My make up is where I left it.
9. Hair brush hair dryer- see #8.
10. A non communicative spouse stomping around the house in his old man moccasins have not been around.
11. Access to the computer when ever I wanted it. The Blonde will tell you not accessed often enough. we had no chat time!
12. No worries about where is that child.
13. Missing her anyway and glad to have her home! with or without her father.

4 comments:

Rudy said...

I hope you enjoyed the break.

Maybe you can give a guided tour and point out how things are supposed to be.

Anonymous said...

hold a guided tour. RJ has already called me at work to tell me the house is "too clean" I roll my eyes.

I also notice I wrote in the negative - not a very good way to phrase things. Note to self... negatives are not a great way to write. I really should have turned this around a little better.
It's what happens when you dream these things up and try to get them up on some self imposed deadline.

Clearly RJ wanted to talk - she kept me on the phone for almost half an hour!

M

Lily on the Road said...

Glad you noticed the "negative", now we just have to remove it a little more often and you're flying!!

Glad things are where you left them, that's what it's like when you live along!!!

:^)

Lily on the Road said...

oooppppsss, that should be :alone: