Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thirteen on Thursday


13 beginnings to fantasize about til post separation

  1. New men in my life? ( not sure I really care yet; although if Keanu Reeves walked in..... )
  2. Re-decorating the house MY WAY! with input from the teens, no doubt
  3. Mustang fever
  4. No excuses when asked "so.... where's your spouse tonight?"
  5. No kids worrying about whether daddy is in a good mood or bad mood and how to approach him today
  6. Making independent financial decisions ( well.... I already do that!)
  7. My own computer
  8. My own music playing loudly
  9. No worries about eating *his* food
  10. No worries about how the spouse might behave during dinner parties... he won't be there
  11. No more counselling sessions - I am so tired of having my head cracked open
  12. My house, my stuff 24/7! Clean powder room, no hockey gear, no table saw, no broken down crap in the garage!
  13. The beginning of a new life without the grouchy, miserable, negative, cranky, alcoholic, selfish, arrogant spouse

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great list.

hey, think i can borrow a can of his soup? i still wanna make something.
giggle

Nothing better than not having to deal with
the grouchy, miserable, negative, cranky, alcoholic, selfish, arrogant spouse


*hugs*
~ blondie

Anonymous said...

Mustang fever, huh?

And they say men always go for the sports car ...

Gotta love #6, too - not if I could only get the ex to make them, too!

T.I.M.

Anonymous said...

I can mail you some soup Blondie!
Did you get your cake yet???

T.I.M. See my red rental mustang? I am KILLIN to have my own GT?
As for money and financial.. she who controls the money...... hee hee hee

M.

Anonymous said...

LMAO! I am afraid that if you try to mail me soup your postal workers will help themselves as they seem to have done with my cake. TWICE! I have yet to see the aforementioned cake, girlie. Checkin daily, whining everytime its not there. giggle

~ b