Thursday, May 24, 2007

13 on Thursday.


Thursday 13 - Random thoughts.

1. When the going gets tough, the tough take stress leave. I am supposed to be elsewhere this week. It didn't work out. So stress leave is my answer. The new she manager is ..... going to be an on going challenge. Even knowing what she knows about the spousal unit and those challenges. The last straw were the emails written in what I call "spousal-speak" Enough was enough.
2. The spousal unit was not impressed again when I suggested that he put me into a legal situation. I reiterated that I would not sign *any* legal document including car swap documents until discussing with counsel. Legal is legal and there are implications. No deal baby. "It's not the same thing," he said. Oh really?!
3. I don't want to be in spouse's car going to kid events any longer. I have lost any interest or desire to be in any close or enclosed space with him. We have to attend Tweeny's theatrical presentations ( she acts... theatre and theatre of real life... but I digress) and dances. Dance recital is this weekend. Spouse asked if I was going to go with him... I am hoping that my giving him the are you an EFFING idiot???? look matched with the WTF in my eyes was answer enough.
4. Time off , means I can clear out a whole whack of junk from the house. Spring cleaning times three. Shredder is working over time. Doctor asked me how I will manage the stress... shredding docs by hand before putting them through the machine seems to work. yeah yeah... he meant exercise I know I know.
5. Seeing the counsellor next week, and need to change strategies for dealing with spouse and kids and then... there is the she-manager. (rolls eyes)
6. I am constantly amazed that the two ladies who lived across the street with their adopted daughter don't seem to have jobs - they don't go anywhere during the day that I can tell, yet they drive new cars every two years, and seem to go on vacations every three months. It's odd.
7. More French classes if I am going to reach the required management French levels... I don't get the jokes... and I can't talk fluent IT yet Needs to happen if I expect to change things where I am at.
8. Thank you cards written for the 50th gifts. Need to get addresses for everyone. Electronic thank yous won't do.
9. I handed over the draft financial information to the expert on finance and divorce. I managed to find the spousal version of same. He's delusional. I expect to see revisions based on what I have provided the expert. She has already advised me to get a line of credit, which I have done. I got enough in a line of credit to go to Hawaii and back... twice! And stay in Maui for two weeks at a time! All meals included. Plus more... I am thinking a trip to Maui might be good for stress relief... even if no Canadian in their right mind goes to Maui in June!
10. Keep reviewing housing lists to review prices and what's out there. Things seem to be heating up.
11. Hmmm how many of the girls have birthdays coming up that I can go and have some fun in the next few days... be afraid girls... be very afraid....
12. I need to go shopping today to find handcuffs somewhere. Two pairs. it's a cute story... i may tell it.
13. Time to try the five new sangria recipes I found and see which one works best for stress relief.

No comments: