Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mindless messes.


Cake mania is numbing my mind. I lost two bakeries by not watching where I was saving files and now have to get back up to speed. I am doing better with that game than with Diner Dash at level 43! sigh.

I believe I forgot to log off one of my email accounts this morning Rebel was rushing me out the door to one of her appointments. OY! It was at least the least worrisome of the accounts and most of the good stuff is hidden away. Me? If the SU left files open - I'd be in there checking things out. HIM? I don't know if he cares enough or is curious enough to snoop or not.

I am told by my girls that the SU is off to visit his folks mid July. NO discussion with me at all about this. I have already told him my plans to go visit my dad in August. We need to ensure one of us is around to take Rebel to appointments. I have yet to hear official dates etc for his leaving town. I have though, set up a couple of dinner parties with people I haven't seen in some time and will have these while he is not around.

Had a call from a mediator yesterday. 8:30 AM. WHO calls people at that time of the morning? I mean REALLY! She was telling me that the SU is rarin to get going. AS IF! I told her I was off work on stress leave until mid July and that frankly, given all *we* had been through, I needed a mental break before starting up on this crap again. ( My personal plan was for late September) She had no idea what I was talking about. The SU - in his great communicator mode- neglected to inform said mediator about our recent ordeal with the REBEL. After I told her there was a couple of seconds of silence at the other end and she did say to me that when I was ready and not before would be just fine. Of course SU wants things done on his schedule while he is off work for the summer. That's nice. But too damn bad. I will not ruin my summer dealing with his needs or wants. He can wait and take time off work in the fall like the rest of us do. If he doesn't like this, well, I guess he can start without me.

It's the weekend. I have already cracked open a nice white zin for the evening! After my walk of course.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, at least he will be out of your space for a while in July. So not surprised that he didn't tell you personally.

Cake Mania. Or as we lovingly refer to it as Crack Mania. The girl is hooked and the kid tried it out last night. He is currently playing on my DS and said, as he picked it up: "I am going to need my own DS. I can't believe it." LMAO! I finished the game and unlocked Cake Mania: Back to the Bakery so I have an entire new game to play before I have to go find Cake Mania 2. WooT!

Hang in there, girlfriend.
Have a great weekend.

*hugs*
~ b

Rudy said...

thanks for infecting the new family with crack mania LMAO I have resisted the evil

I hope the dork is man enough to schedule around the vacay you already have so Rebel has the support she needs.

Hang in there M
Deal with things as you are able to so you make the best decisions for you and the girls.

{hugs}

Anonymous said...

there is a *back to the bakery* game ?!?!?!? I better go find it! I didn't even think to try and unlock that. I may need to IM you on that tomorrow!

thanks for the support B&R! (-:
M

Anonymous said...

OH gads! I found it! I found it. And cracked addicted even more! Back to the Backery... I can't stop!!!

blondie said...

LMAO! I am glad you found it. Sure makes the price of the game seem even more reasonable, eh? Plus now we don't have to go searching for Crack Mania 2 yet!

Have fun!

*hugs*
~ b

Anonymous said...

I am stuck o December yr 1 ARG!!! I dont haev enough money for the upgrades! LOl

Anonymous said...

LMAO! I can't get through November year 1. WTF?

HA!

~ b

Rudy said...

y'all are sick, SICK I say!!

I shall call the betty ford clinic for you both

Anonymous said...

Rudy said..."I shall call the betty ford clinic for you both"

HEY. That's just down the street from me. LOL!

~ b

Rudy said...

is there a pub nearby so I can start a support group?

blondie said...

GAH! December, Level one...bombed by $12. WTF? I think I was robbed. Seriously!

~ b

blondie said...

A pub nearby the betty ford center??

LMAO! I don't think so.

~ b <-- gigglin

Rudy said...

there is a pub little over a football field away from nugents ranch which is a detox center

just over the hill

only in ak LOL