Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday Thirteen.

13 things I gave away to charity today

1. Three bags of clothes - two weren't even ours.
2. Two pairs of high heel shoes- circa 1990.
3. One pair of roller skates ( not blades- skates).

4. One ugly glass bottle.
5. three tins from cake, chocolate and cookies kept by the SU for "collectible" value.

6. Four DVDs of no redemming watchable quality that I could get.

7. One great big basket that is awkward and fits no where.

8. One pink suitcase leftover from the mid 20th century.

9. Three pairs of running shoes - out grown before becoming worn out.
10. One purple clock that never worked properly bought from a charity and now back TO charity.
11 .One ugly metal soup cup with a Maryland crab on it.

12. One coffee carafe - very ugly and rotund.

13. One even uglier wine jug purchased by the SU and never used.




Good riddance all!

2 comments:

Rudy said...

I give metal containers to friends who have a cabin out in the middle of nowhere because they use them to mouse proof supplies.

That is quite a collection. I need to thin out my closet and get rid of stuff that somebody can make use of right now.

Lily on the Road said...

Good for you, now I have to do it!

Mind you I don't "collect" a lot.

See you Monday!