Friday, December 26, 2008

13 on Thursday...

13 things I said at the beginning of every month on the blog. Oh what a difference a year makes.

January SU visited New Year's Day and I took the Rebel's BF with me around supper time yesterday too.

February Rebel was officially re-listed on the heart transplant list on Friday.

March Week three of being in isolation because of the hospital MRSA bacteria, and after two weeks of negative swab test we counted on another negative this week.

April Things seem to be okay with the Rebel.

May 1. Bitch!

June Thankfully I don't have too much to say about Rebel any longer.

July Happy Canada Day!
August Took the day off work Friday to get into long weekend mode early.

September It's a lazy bright and clear Labour Day Monday.

October A Wordless

November The Mediator called to change our first date.

December It continues to surprise me that the SU doesn't believe he is playing favourites with his daughters.
Random 13th ... to finish off the year. Seriously this was random!
I had a plan. But frankly, I need the Blonde because no matter what I tried to do.... it didn't work.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you. You didn't even need the blonde at all.

*hugs*

~ b

Anonymous said...

Okay. You needed her slightly. I fixed the link for October for ya.

love and hugs,
~ b

MarieA said...

LOL.. I can't live with out ya girlfried!
thanks!

Anonymous said...

now call me crazy but doesn't halloween come at the end of the month? LOL

great 13!

~R

MarieA said...

yep it does....LOL it works better than the dividing divorce card from the 1st of the month doesn't it?

yeah.. and it was a 13 on Friday too.. roll my eyes....

Anonymous said...

LOL

whatev. It was fun :-)

~R