Thursday, April 02, 2009

Thursday Thirteen.

1. IF the shoe fits - buy them in every colour.
2. Take life with a pinch of salt.. a wedge of lime, and shot of tequila ( except during Lent!)
3. In need of a support group? Cocktail hour with the girls (virgin cocktails during Lent!)
4. Go on a 30 day diet (40 during Lent) I'm on it - so far - I've lost 15 days.
5. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.
6.I know I'm in my own little world - that's okay... they know me here.
7. Lead me not into temptation I can find it myself.
8. Don't get your knickers in a knot; it solves nothing and makes you walk funny.
9. When life gives you lemons, turn it into lemonade... then mix with vodka... except during Lent.
10. Remember wherever there is a good looking, sweet, single or married man there is some woman tired of his bullshit.
11. Keep your chin up - only the first 40 years of parenting are hard.
12. By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who KNOWS she's wrong.
13. If it has tires or testicles it's gonna give you trouble!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG ~ thanks for the great laughs this morning!!

Lil

Anonymous said...

OMG ~ thanks for the great laughs this morning!!

Lil

MarieA said...

thanks to the girlfriend back home who shared this with me a few days ago (-:

blondie16 said...

Seriously funny list there complete with excellent advice!

Happy Thursday!

love and hugs,
~ b

Anonymous said...

they say everyone has a twin. I got to thinking, if I'm the evil twin it sure would explain a lot....

~R